Collectible Wheels is the leading online-marketplace and blog for premium collectable cars and motorcycles, modern & classic, collectible style accessories, racing gear, models and memorabilia, which offers a complete mix of classifieds, news and collector’s investment guide.
Whether at the early stage of considering that you might like to own a collectible car or motorcycle having already decided on a particular marque or model we can offer you sound advice based on over 25 years of experience of owning, driving and riding collectible wheels. We are hard-core enthusiasts and real classic, exclusive, vintage- and Motorsport lovers.
- It is our realization that in this day and age with consumers doing the majority of auto shopping online. It is not a simple matter of walking into a showroom and selecting the vehicle one is looking for. These cars are often rare and hard to find, and even when they are found, they may not be in top condition. This is where the need for the services of Collectible Wheels comes in.
- We offer a fast and effective way to connect buyers with sellers of used cars.
- Other features include a regularly updated news and blog sections which hosts information and advice from across the South African automotive industry.
If you have a unique, or collectible piece don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We offer the Ultimate Exposure for your Cars, Bikes, Models and Memorabilia.
Collectible Wheels requires classic, well documented, collectible Japanese and German cars.
What makes something collectible? Is it an item's technical or aesthetic value? Perhaps a current or perceived future monetary value? Or could it be a sentimental value? Whether you collect stamps, porcelain pigs or automobiles, it is because these things speak to you on some level, because you enjoy them and they reflect a piece of you. In the world of collecting cars, classic American and European marques have always been treasured for their power, beauty and special character. Yet, to this point, 80's and 90's Japanese and German cars have not enjoyed the same treatment-but as time passes, this will surely change.
We at Collectible Wheels are avidly on the Hunt for Classic Japanese and German Cars from the 80’s and 90’s.
Please contact us as we have a Data Base of buyers ready to buy.
MOTORCYCLES URGENTLY LOOKING FOR:
- YAMAHA R1 (1998 - 2002) Red/White
- YAMAHA BIG BANG (2010 - 2014) Matt Black
- YAMAHA RZ50, Red/White
- YAMAHA RD350 YPVS, Red/White
- KAWASAKI ZX7RR (1996) Green/Purple
- KAWASAKI ZX7R (2000 - 2002) Green/Purple
Contact if you are able to locate.